Thursday, July 30, 2009

Summer 2009

Finally, here I am and ready to post again. It is the end of July and it seems like much has been going on this summer. I can't believe it is the end of July already. The biggest event this summer is my daughter, Kathleen and her family moving back to Vancouver, Wash. So now I have all six of my grandchildren in the area. I am now working on getting a new and updated picture of Grandma in the Trees and all six grandchildren. I am soooo happy they are here. We also spent five or so days camping at Swift Lake with Peggy, Ryan and Elly. We took our motor home and Peggy had her two room tent. A great time was had by all. Lately we have been trying to keep cool in the latest heat wave of 107 degrees, and it has lasted about 4 days above 100 and now is starting to "cool" into the 90's. I never thought I would look forward to 90 degree temps here in the Northwest. I continue to work part time as director of the Community Pregnancy Center in Camas. Really do enjoy my job!! Someday I am going to have to think about retiring. Tomorrow I am looking forward to spending time with my two granddaughters, Rori and Connor. I may be a bit prejudice, but I sure have wonderful grandchildren, each one is so different, yet so very special to me.

No comments: